2. Your Agreement to the TermsBY CLICKING “I ACCEPT” OR OTHERWISE ACCESSING OR USING ANY OF THE SERVICES, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD, AND AGREED TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS. By clicking “I ACCEPT” or otherwise accessing or using any Services you also represent that you have the legal authority to accept the Terms on behalf of yourself and any party you represent in connection with your use of any Services. If you do not agree to the Terms, you are not authorized to use any Services. If you are an individual who is entering into these Terms on behalf of an entity, you represent and warrant that you have the power to bind that entity, and you hereby agree on that entity’s behalf to be bound by these Terms, with the terms “you,” and “your” applying to you, that entity, and other users accessing the Services on behalf of that entity.
3. Changes to the TermsFrom time to time, Radiant Christian Counseling, LLC may change, remove, or add to the Terms, and reserves the right to do so in its discretion. In that case, we will post updated Terms and indicate the date of revision. If we feel the modifications are material, we will make reasonable efforts to post a prominent notice on the relevant Website(s) and notify those of you with a current RCC Login Service account via email. All new and/or revised Terms take effect immediately and apply to your use of the Services from that date on, except that material changes will take effect 30 days after the change is made and identified as material. Your continued use of any Services after new and/or revised Terms are effective indicates that you have read, understood, and agreed to those Terms.
4. No Professional AdviceWhile Radiant Christian Counseling, LLC is a professional firm, no content on the Websites should be interpreted to be any form of professional advice, including but not limited to legal, medical, psychological, relational, or financial advice (henceforth “professional advice”. Radiantchristiancounseling.com and all content offered is not a substitute for the advice of trained professionals. Sending us an email or using any of the Services, does not constitute professional advice or create a professional-client relationship. Any advice or content given by professionals in their field shall be known to be superior to the Content provided on the Websites. Any statements outlined on our websites, programs, content, and offerings are simply our opinion and thus are not guarantees or promises of actual performance. We offer no professional legal, medical, psychological, relational, or financial advice on the Websites. Please consult a professional directly if you need advice.
5. Content Available through the ServicesPROVIDED AS-IS: You acknowledge that Radiant Christian Counseling, LLC does not make any representations or warranties about the material, data, and information, such as videos, text, PDFs, articles, podcasts, images, and emails (collectively, the “Content”) which you may have access to as part of, or through your use of, the Services. Under no circumstances is Radiant Christian Counseling, LLC liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to: any infringing Content, any errors or omissions in Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, transmitted, linked from, or otherwise accessible through or made available via the Services. You understand that by using the Services, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, or objectionable. All content included on the Websites is solely owned by Radiant Christian Counseling, LLC. We offer a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable license for you to use our content for your own personal use. You acknowledge and agree that you have no right to modify, edit, copy, reproduce, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, alter, enhance or in any way exploit any of the content in any manner.
6. Content Supplied by YouYOUR RESPONSIBILITY: You represent, warrant, and agree that no Content posted or otherwise shared by you on or through any of the Services (“Your Content”), violates or infringes upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity, or other personal or proprietary rights, breaches or conflicts with any obligation, such as a confidentiality obligation, or contains libelous, defamatory, or otherwise unlawful material.
7. No Ownership InterestNo Membership in Radiant Christian Counseling, LLC: Using any of the Websites or Services, does not and shall not be deemed to make you a member, shareholder or affiliate of Radiant Christian Counseling, LLC for any purposes whatsoever, nor shall you have any of the rights of statutory members as defined in any law. Termination: Radiant Christian Counseling, LLC reserves the right to modify or discontinue your access to the Websites at any time for any reason or no reason at all.
8. Prohibited ConductYou agree not to engage in any of the following activities:
1. Violating laws and rights:
- You may not (a) use any Service for any illegal purpose or in violation of any local, state, national, or international laws, (b) violate or encourage others to violate any right of or obligation to a third party, including by infringing, misappropriating, or violating intellectual property, confidentiality, or privacy rights.
- You may not use the Services or any information provided through the Services for the transmission of advertising or promotional materials, including junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unsolicited or unwelcome solicitation.
- You may not use the Services in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Services, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Services; including by (a) uploading or otherwise disseminating any virus, adware, spyware, worm or other malicious code, or (b) interfering with or disrupting any network, equipment, or server connected to or used to provide any of the Services, or violating any regulation, policy, or procedure of any network, equipment, or server.
- You may not post or transmit Content on or through the Services that is harmful, offensive, obscene, abusive, invasive of privacy, defamatory, hateful or otherwise discriminatory, false or misleading, or incites an illegal act;
- You may not intimidate or harass another through the Services; and, you may not post or transmit any personally identifiable information about persons under 13 years of age on or through the Services.
- You may not impersonate another person or entity, or misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity when using the Services;
- You may not use or attempt to use another’s account or personal information without authorization; and
- You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Services, or the computer systems or networks connected to the Services, through hacking, password mining, or any other means.
9. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIESTO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, RADIANT CHRISTIAN COUNSELING, LLC OFFERS THE SERVICES (INCLUDING ALL CONTENT AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICES) AS-IS AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND CONCERNING THE SERVICES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. RADIANT CHRISTIAN COUNSELING, LLC DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS OF THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL BE ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT ANY SERVERS USED BY RCC ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. RADIANT CHRISTIAN COUNSELING, LLC DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION REGARDING USE OF THE CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICES IN TERMS OF ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. RCC MAKES NO GUARANTEES ABOUT THE RESULTS OF TAKING OR NOT TAKING ANY ACTIONS, WHETHER RECOMMENDED ON THE WEBSITE(S) OR NOT. YOU ALSO RECOGNIZE THAT PRIOR RESULTS DO NOT GUARANTEE A SIMILAR OUTCOME. THUS, THE RESULTS OBTAINED BY OTHERS – WHETHER CLIENTS OF THE COMPANY OR OTHERWISE – APPLYING THE PRINCIPLES SET OUT IN THIS WEBSITE ARE NO GUARANTEE THAT YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY WILL BE ABLE TO OBTAIN SIMILAR RESULTS.
11. IndemnificationTo the extent authorized by law, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Radiant Christian Counseling, LLC, its employees, officers, directors, affiliates, and agents from and against any and all claims, losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting directly or indirectly from or arising out of (a) your violation of the Terms, (b) your use of any of the Services, and/or (c) the Content you make available on any of the Services.
13. Trademarks“Radiant Christian Counseling” is a servicemark of Radiant Christian Counseling LLC. All rights are reserved.
14. Copyright ComplaintsRadiant Christian Counseling, LLC respects copyright, and we prohibit users of the Services from submitting, uploading, posting, or otherwise transmitting any Content on the Services that violates another person’s proprietary rights.
15. TerminationBy Radiant Christian Counseling, LLC: Radiant Christian Counseling, LLC may modify, suspend, or terminate the operation of, or access to, all or any portion of the Services at any time for any reason. By you: If you wish to terminate this agreement, you may immediately stop accessing or using the Services at any time. Automatic upon breach: Your right to access and use the Services automatically terminates upon your breach of any of the Terms. Survival: The disclaimer of warranties, the limitation of liability, and the jurisdiction and applicable law provisions will survive any termination.
16. Miscellaneous TermsChoice of law: The Terms are governed by and construed by the laws of the State of Idaho in the United States, not including its choice of law rules. Dispute resolution: The parties agree that any disputes between Radiant Christian Counseling, LLC and you concerning these Terms, and/or any of the Services may only be brought in a federal or state court of competent jurisdiction sitting in the city or county of Radiant Christian Counseling’s primary operating location, currently Kootenai County, Idaho, and you hereby consent to the personal jurisdiction and venue of such court. Arbitration: To the fullest extent allowed by law. you hereby expressly waive any and all claims you may have now or in the future arising or relating to the Content, the Website, and Radiant Christian Counseling, LLC. To the extent that you attempt to exert any such claim, you agree to present such claim only through binding arbitration, and only in the city or county of Radiant Christian Counseling’s primary operating location, currently Kootenai County, Idaho. You further agree that, to the fullest extent allowed by law, you will be solely responsible for all costs related to initiating and administering any such arbitration. No waiver: Either party’s failure to insist on or enforce strict performance of any of the Terms will not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Severability: If any part of the Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by any law or regulation or final determination of a competent court or tribunal, that provision will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions. No agency relationship: The parties agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Radiant Christian Counseling, LLC as a result of the Terms or from your use of any of the Services. Integration: These Master Terms and any applicable Additional Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Radiant Christian Counseling, LLC relating to this subject matter and supersede any and all prior communications and/or agreements between you and Radiant Christian Counseling, LLC relating to access and use of the Services.
17. Contact UsRadiant Christian Counseling, LLC welcomes your questions and comments regarding these terms.
Radiant Christian Counseling, LLC
2101 Lakewood Drive, Suite 222,
Coeur d’Alene, Idaho, 83814
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org